Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Vision is not affected by distance

Though there may be more than a thousand miles that separate my office from her boutique, Amber Stanley and I have overcome this minor obstacle through the graces of modern technology.
I remember meeting Amber more than four years ago at one of the first weddings, Lisa Konecny orchestrated in Central Florida and remarking that of all the local photographers and collective talent available, a Michigan photographer caught not only her eye, but that of her client. In a short period of time, the evidence supproting why Lisa and her client chose Amber Lights Photography became readily apparent as the pictures literally developed. Many of those stunning images still grace Lisa's website today.
Over time, Amber and I talked, getting to know one another until she felt comfortable enough to seek my advice for a variety of projects.
Recently releasing a new website and logo. Amber looks to celebrate her 10th year of business this May.
Through Amber, I've learned vision is not affected by the miles that separate us, but is further defined by those who understand us.

No comments: